Welcome To The Chocolate MansionA Sweet Place To StayНиже приведены изображения. Пролистывайте их влево или вправо или нажимайте на кнопки Далее и Назад.Перейти к содержанию
The Chocolate Mansion was built in 1894. The house was placed on the National Register of Historic Places for both architectural and historic categories in 2004.
This home was built in 1894, at the cost of $12,000.00, by Charles Mylius, an Englishman who briefly had a sash and door company in Sioux City. He moved to Dundee, Minnesota, and eventually built a home in Italy. Mylius’ influence on the house was strong. The actual architect was W.D. McLaughlin, who also built other significant buildings and residences at that time and as well as Longfellow School.